If you are planning your first major construction project or if you have had a bad experience in the past with an unreliable, unprofessional or unethical contractor, we understand your concerns. We believe that communication and clearly defined expectations are key to any successful relationship. Here is our process and our promise…
- Design & planning. As the old saying goes, measure twice and cut once. Proper planning ensures a successful project.
- Budgeting & Estimating. We want to make sure you get what you want, but just as importantly can complete the project with the right budget.
- Pre-Construction Planning. Getting the proper shedule sorted for a project is key to success. Prior to starting any scope of work, we draw our schedule that we follow consistently.
- Project execution. After meticulous planning we begin construction. At this point the scheduling is set and project manager is on site making sure everything goes according to plan.
- Final Approval. Might sound cliché, but we are not finished until you are fully satisfied.
Any contractor able to execute these five pillars properly is well worth hiring.
We promise to…
- SHOW UP ON TIME
- LISTEN TO YOU
- KEEP A CLEAN WORKSPACE
- STAND BEHIND OUR ESTIMATE
- NOT LOWER QUALITY OR CUT CORNERS
Yes, we are changing people’s ideas of contractors, by meeting and exceeding the expectations.